Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here.
Paola is a border child of Ciudad Juarez and El Paso. Growing up in both cities provided her with a unique perception and understating of multiple cultures.
Her education in Architecture sparked a passion in her for urbanism, mobility, data and creating the best quality of life for people. Being an avid reader, Paola hopes to bring her knowledge in architecture and urbanism with her graphics skillset to communicate and spread Able City’s mission.
Paola is in constant pursuit of curiosities and can often be found riding her bike around San Antonio, connecting with nature and finding new spots for camping and in a never ending search for the best food.
Paola currently serves on the HDRC board as the Mayoral Commisioner, where she celebrates San Antonio’s historic and cultural heritage by judiciously reviewing applications for designation of local historic districts and local historic landmarks.
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Architecture
- SDG Academy
- Cities and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Smart Cities – Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures
- Historic Design and Review Commission (HDRC)
- Mayoral Commissioner
- Latinos in Architecture
- Congress of The New Urbanism
- Alex Briseño Leadership and Developement Program SAHCC
- Class of 2019