Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here.
Paola Sofia Fernandez graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio and received a Bachelors in Architecture. Her education in Architecture sparked a passion in her for urbanism, mobility, data, and help create the best quality of life for people. Paola focuses on creating opportunities for public participation and community engagement motivated by a desire to create inclusive, equitable, community lead design.
Paola is an active member of the community board member at the VIA Transit Community Council, ActiveSA board member, SaySí board member, ULI Mobility Local Member Co-Chair, served as Co-Chair for the Street, Bridges and Sidewalks for the 2022 Bond Committee as a Mayoral Appointee, served on the HDRC board as the Mayoral Commissioner 2019-2021, was the Director of Outreach, and advocacy for NOMA Central-TX.
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Congress of New Urbanism Accredited Member
- National Charrette Institute
- SDG Academy
- Cities and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Smart Cities – Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures
- VIA Transit Community Council
- ActivateSA Board Member
- ULI Mobility Local Member Council Co-Chair
- SaySi Board Member
- San Antonio 2022 Bond – Streets, Bridges and Sidewalks Co-Chair – Mayoral Appointee
- Historic Design and Review Commission (HDRC) – Mayoral Commissioner
- Alex Briseño Leadership and Developement Program SAHC – Class of 2019