Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here.
Paola is a passionate urban planner and community engagement coordinator with 9 years of professional experience shaping sustainable and equitable cities and communities. As a passionate advocate for community-led planning and design, Paola has led numerous successful projects, ranging from small-scale interventions to large-scale comprehensive plans. With a keen understanding of the complexities and challenges of urban development, Paola brings a collaborative, inclusive, and empathetic approach to every project, working closely with local residents, and other stakeholders to ensure that their voices are heard and their needs are met.
Paola’s expertise in urban design, planning, and community engagement has been recognized by numerous professional organizations, and she has received multiple awards and accolades for her innovative and impactful work. Awards such as the Mayor’s Parking day tactical urbanism activation, VIA Metropolitan Transit Codeathon Bike Rack Innovation. She is an active board member of ActivateSA, and a community council member of VIA Transit. In the past Paola has served as a Mayoral appointee at the Historic Design and Review Committee, ULI Mobility Local Member Council and served on the San Antonio Bond 2022-2027 Street, Sidewalks and Bridges as a Mayoral Appointee Co-Chair.
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Congress of New Urbanism Accredited Member
- National Charrette Institute
- SDG Academy
- Cities and the Challenge of Sustainable Development
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Smart Cities – Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures
- VIA Transit Community Council
- ActivateSA Board Member
- ULI Mobility Local Member Council Co-Chair
- SaySi Board Member
- San Antonio 2022 Bond – Streets, Bridges and Sidewalks Co-Chair – Mayoral Appointee
- Historic Design and Review Commission (HDRC) – Mayoral Commissioner
- Alex Briseño Leadership and Developement Program SAHC – Class of 2019