Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here.
Frank Rotnofsky, AIA, is a principal/vice president of Able City. It is Able City’s credo “ if the pursuit of happiness is an inalienable right, then access to a happy life is the main purpose of cities”. Frank’s commitment and perspective in transportation connectivity and mobility issues makes him a key member in Able City as he practices efficient and sustainable ways to connect people to places.
His passion for mobility led him to be a founding member of Bike Laredo, an advocacy group focusing on diversity in transportation. He is an avid road and mountain bike cyclist focused on making Texas a safer more rideable/ walkable state.
He currently serves on TxDOT’s Bicycle Advisory Committee as well as TxDOT’s State Bikeway Design Working Group, he is a certified group fitness instructor (AFAA), a League Certified Instructor (LCI) and has recently become a Fitwell Ambassador, which was created by the Center for Disease Control and the General Services Administration and administered by the Center for Active Design. Fitwel works towards transforming design and development practices that support health and wellness in private and public space.
- Registered Architect with the State of Texas
- License No. 15540
- Registered Architect with the State of New York
- License No. 25332-1
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- League Certified Instructor
- Columbia University, New York
- Masters of Science in Architecture and Building Design
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn
- Bachelor Of Architecture, With Honors
- Texas Transportation Commission
- Appointed Bicycle Advisory Committee 2018
- Bike Laredo
- Founding Member
- TxDOT’s Bicycle Advisory Committee
- TxDOT’s State Bikeway Design Working Group
- League of American Bicyclists
- League Certified Instructor – Volunteer “ Smart Cycling” classes
- Viva Laredo Comprehensive Plan
- Bridge of the Americas Master Plan
- LCC South Health Science Center
- LISD Cigarroa High School Track and Field