Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here. Need A Quote Here.
Frank Rotnofsky, founding partner, is a registered Architect in Texas and New York with over 20 years of experience in urban design, master planning, feasibility studies, historical preservation, institutional and commercial design. Prior to Able City, Frank worked with Gaetano Pesce, Artist, Architect in Venice, Italy, as well as various architectural firms in New York City. In 1996, together with Viviana Frank, he co-founded Frank Architects, Inc. in Laredo, TX. His commitment and perspective in transportation connectivity and mobility issues makes him a key team member in Able City as he explores efficient and sustainable ways to connect people to places. His passion for mobility led him to found Bike Laredo, an advocacy group focusing on diversity in transportation. He is an avid road and mountain bike cyclist focused on making Texas a safer more rideable/walkable state.
- Registered Architect with the State of Texas
- License No. 15540
- Registered Architect with the State of New York
- License No. 25332-1
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Columbia University, New York
- Masters of Science in Architecture and Building Design
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn
- Bachelor Of Architecture, With Honors
- Viva Laredo Comprehensive Plan
- Bridge of the Americas Master Plan
- LCC South Health Science Center
- LISD Cigarroa High School Track and Field