Location: San Antonio (prefered)
Able City is a firm that integrates architecture, planning, economic development, and community engagement to achieve virtuous cycles that lead to thriving cities.
Able City is contributing to the evolution of cities by helping citizens define quality of life and responding to these community needs through our proven methodologies, planning, and design work.
We have a passionate office culture centered around our company’s value proposition to make cities great places for everyone. We are looking for an enthusiastic creative that strengthens our culture and can help us articulate our mission and professional experience in statements of qualifications, social media, and other publications.
- Track and update our CRM suite
- Identify and outline requirements of solicitations
- Execute and manage multiple responses to solicitations
- Manage Adobe InDesign templates
- Manage the updating of a company-wide project information and marketing database
- Write and update collateral materials for project descriptions, proposals, website, social media, presentations
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating reports
- Coordinate relationships with external team members to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing materials and messaging
- Represent the company and partners at all times with pride for the value proposition they bring to the market
- Experience in creative writing across various channels – proposals, publications, social media, websites (submit writing samples and one-paragraph that articulates why you want to work at Able City)
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InCopy)
- Strong foundation in graphic quality
- Experience in the architecture and engineering industry is highly preferred
- Ability to represent the partners of the organization and the company with respect and with regard to the contributions they are making to the industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to connect with others and forge strong relationships; comfortable working with a broad range of people
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities; comfort with performing several tasks concurrently
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, architecture, planning, public policy, marketing, communications, or other relevant field
- 3 years of similar or transferable work experience
Mario A. Pena | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.able.city